It's not a party till the Police arrive.

CECAA850

Checked out that thread! Nice outdoor setup you got there. Would love to have a pool here, but just don't want to pay for the upkeep.

I know about the police and the party!

A couple of years ago, was having a pool party at a friend's house in PA. Please note that friend is a lead guitarist in a prog metal band.

Instead of some pro-Klipch providing the music, we had an actual, live band (and yes, it was a heavy metal band [6] ).

About half way into the evening, I notice some guy in a uniform peeking over the fence. I went and tapped the guitarist's arm and was like, "Uh dude! I think we got some additional 'guests'." [:o]

Yup, somebody went and b******ed to the police about the "noise". We went and turned the amps down, and of course, as soon as the cops left, the band broke out into a redition of Judast Priest's "Breakin' the Law". [6][:D][8]

Would love to have a pool here, but just don't want to pay for the upkeep.

Upkeep here's pretty easy. Throw some chlorine tablets in the dispenser every couple weeks and empty the skimmers and Polaris once a weekend.

The day after a good party, a Volkswagen Beetle was found on the landing of the second floor stairwell.

Of course no one knew anything about it.

I owned a pair of Altec A7s, so I didn't hear anything.