Please watch these two videos! (funny!)

wuzzzer

Let me set the stage:

Last week my wife, my brother and I went up to a cabin in Wisconsin to go fishing. On Friday we were only a couple fish away from our limit so we decided to go to Duluth, Minnesota for some sightseeing. While there we stopped at a candy shop. They carry Jelly Belly jelly beans and I spied an interesting box sitting on the counter. It was labeled "Jelly Belly BeanBoozled". I flipped the box over and basically what they did was put disgusting flavor jelly beans in with their normal jelly beans but made them the same color so you had no idea what you were eating. Would it be Licorice or Skunk Spray? Peach or Barf? If you click on the following link you'll see all the flavor variations:

http://www.jellybelly.com/fun_stuff/beanboozled_flavor_guide.aspx

SO, my brother decided it would be fun to buy a box and try them out. The following video is of him trying the first few jelly beans:

The next video is of him trying to convince me that the jelly bean I was about to eat is going to be Buttered Popcorn, not Rotten Egg. See for yourself which one it was:

Sorry my video is so long, it took me a while to build up the courage to eat the jelly bean.

If any of you get a chance to try any of them out its definitely good for a laugh and make sure to keep a camera handy to catch people's reactions!