Pelican/Hardigg Storm Case Foam Replacement?

AnalogWave

Not the best place to stuff this maybe, but...

I've got a coupla' Hardigg Storm cases and luv 'em. Thing is, you can spend $150 on a good size case WITH pick & pluck foam inside, but when you want to order replacement foam (dual use of one case), the OEM stuff is $110 (!)

Now, I know WHY they do that, but come on... especially when you can order the same case whithout the foam for just $26 less.

My question - does anyone have a source for replacement foam at a reasonable cost?

I've seen guys on Craigslist who have their own little scams going - they'll buy mutliple cases, keep one or two, pull the foam from the remainder and sell the empty cases - probably to someone who has no idea how expensive the damn foam is. Or maybe they just want a lunch box, I dunno'.

• Moderators

Any weird sitings over the Lake lately?

There was a sighting of a guy dancing by a pool naked with a Samuel Adams in his hand, he was quickly disarmed by what appeared to be a not to suprised wife with a frying pan ? [:P]

I am not saying it was Marshal but it sounds like a fit. [:)]