No local dealers to audition heritage line..So.....

oldtimer1954

Ok so there are no dealers within 300 miles of where I live that have any heritage speakers for me to audtion. If any of you guys live in the northeastern part of arkansas, jonesboro area, or little rock area, or even the memphis area...that would be willing to let me hear your heritage ht setup Ill gladly donate some beer and pizza!

A man date to drink some beer, eat some pizza and listen to speakers....now that sounds better than the first date I had with my fiance 5 years ago! Hope she doesnt read this! Anyway its about an 8 hour drive from where I live to chicago. Havent made that trip in years. The only place I go to very often in ill is Marion. Question: have they built any new roads or anything within the last several years to make the trip quicker? Im not familiar with the roads in ill, all I know is that when you get to siskston missouri instead of hitting 55 you go straight down 60? Not sure which roads you take after that. But man Im chopping at the bits to hear an all heritage home theater setup!

If you can get to Knoxville, I've got some LaScalas & Jubilee's. On the way to Knoxville, there is a fine fellow who lives in Nashville who has just about one of everything Heritage and most of them (if not all?) are setup in various rooms. He too, has a pair of Jubilee's. Actually, he's got 4 of them [Y]

I would make a more specific thread such as "I would like to hear an all Heritage HT in the Little Rock area." There are alot of folks in your neck of the woods who like beer and pizza but may get a little nervous when you use the words "man date." ;)

LMAO...

Yeah... A "man date" could be interpreted poorly by some. (Myself and friends... that's what we call it.....)

None theless... I would not mind having company to listen to the "beloveds"... But Little Rock to here is a LONG way.

Hope the OP finds what he wants closer.....

OP... Good Luck!