RF82'S and RS 42's for $700, should i jump?

CHASLS2

offer 600 and see if he bites, id say thats a pretty decent deal, 500 for the 82's and 200 for the 42's is probably what he was aiming for, half price, really not a bad deal but offer 600 and be preapred to pay 650 or the 700. Of course, be prepared to say, i will be over tonight to get them, heres my name and number and i need directions, people like to see someone who is actually willing to move on it. I have turned so many ppl down and away for being retarded and dumb, i have 0 patience for it now, i have done so much buying and selling, its rare you find an A-list craigslist buyer. Be the A-list guy!

If i find a good deal and i want it then i don't play around. I buy and sell telescopes so if something i like comes along at a good price then i jump. Looks like we will meet this weekend and do the deal. He also had a Denon 2808c Receiver for $300, but it's 3 years old, missing one of the remotes and only has 2 HDMI in. Think i will pass on the Denon.

That's a pretty good deal.

Got my 82's, rc-64, and RT-10d for $1500 ($500 each is the way I looked at it). I thought it was a steal.

I don't mess around either. Don't give the seller a chance to talk to other people. Someone may actually offer them more, you never know.

Good luck!

Jrod

Think the RF82's will be a big jump from my FS3's?

Congrats on the RF-82 purchase.

Yes you will notice a big jump. The highs will be more detailed because of the titanium tweeters and the bass will be tighter. The Ref. series is just built better with higher quality parts and better cabinet bracing. The RF-82's are the sweet spot model for performance/value ratio in the Reference series.

Bill