Found a pair of used RF7's for sale

Cfaille

WTF is more like it, they can be bought new from Klipsch with free delivery for less!

Roger

Nope. You are thinking about the RF-7 Classic and they are no longer available...The RF-7II is $3200USD : http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/rf-7-ii-overview/

Nope! I was thinking at $3,200 for the RF-7II, that is with free delivery! If my math is still up to date, $1,700 times two is $3,400, or more then new plus shipping I would suspect, and again I say WTF?

Roger

I realized they were $200 over US list price but the OP doesn't live in the US { EDIT: if I am remembering correctly} and you can't buy the RF-7II on line directly from Klipsch. [;)]

Here's an RF-7 pair in Cherry for $950. Yep, $1700 is too much.

If you are in Milwaukee that would be a good price...if not, you would have to trust someone shipping them and that would add to the excitement and cost...Fwiw and imo, It depends how much the owner wants to sell them and how much of a better deal the buyer is willing to wait for...There aren't any RF-7s on ebay or my local Craigslist.

If you are in Milwaukee that would be a good price...if not, you would have to trust someone shipping them and that would add to the excitement and cost...Fwiw and imo, It depends how much the owner wants to sell them and how much of a better deal the buyer is willing to wait for...There aren't any RF-7s on ebay or my local Craigslist.

Shipping does add $ and stress, that's for sure. They don't come up for sale that often lately. This seller is about two hours away from me - worth the drive if I were looking to purchase another pair.

Chicago folk are close - Racine is close to the WI IL border.