need preamp with mcintosh mc2100 amp

tblake10

Not sure where you're located, but I have a McIntosh MX 110 tube pre that I'd prefer not to ship from the Milwaukee, WI area. No remote, but a solid tube pre that you won't lose a dime on if you decide to go another route down the road. Email me if you're interested and we can talk. Thanks.

Jeff

I use a Juicy Music Peach with my MC-2100. Sounds excellent. The Peach is no longer available but some come up used from time to time. I beleive there is a remote control version. If you need a phone section Juicy Music Blueberry is the same but with phono and also was available with remote control. Again, no longer available but sometimes used ones can be found. A match made in heaven with that generation of Mac amps. I also use my Peach with an MC-250 and that is excellent as well. A tube pre with a remote might be a limiting criteria. Juicy music also made a Merlin, with no remote. All great sounding pres.

Hey tblake10,

I posted an alert for a Peach II a couple of months ago that was listed on Canuck Audio Mart.

I have dealt with the seller and can tell you he is a good guy.

Not sure if it is still available but I can email you his email address, if you would like to make any inquiries.

Here is my original alert, although the CAM is closed, it should still get you to the ad for the Peach:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/137648.aspx