Just auditioned The RF7II and RF82II : ) Edit They have arrived with pics for your enjoyment

TheFactor

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're happy. I take it you don't find it as bright as the pio sound?... Any chance you can take that "bright" windows badge of the front?..haha :P

Oh for sure im definately happy !! Yes the Pioneer was way brighter , this Integra is very smooth and yet amazingly detailed I think my Klipsch setup and the Integra really compliment each other . Im watching survivor on my Direct tv satallite and it sounds as good or better then my blurays did [:o] The sound stage seems way more spread out or seperated and just crystal clear. Even my rear speakers sound better and as far as the" bright" window badge lol Yes it will go away soon [:P]

LOL But thanks For the kind works Mike , im just kicking back listening to some smooth jazz and really enjoying the results of the puzzle finaly fitting together . But I think im going to finish off a bluray I started last night Scott pilgrim vs The World . I watched The Sorcercers Apprentice the other day and liked that much better .

Daaaaaaaang. I haven't been on this forum in awhile bc of work etc and when I come back what do I see??? The Factor is still upgrading his system! During the holidays! I'll take a pair of Klipsch surrounds for Christmas, buddy since you're in a buying mood, lol. But I'm glad you're still finding the right pieces to your puzzle. The only thing that has stopped me is holiday shopping but after the holidays I'll hopefully be able to succomb to the upgrade bug. I still need surrounds and a couple of new receivers! But I'm glad your system sounds even better now! I didn't think that was possible! I wish there was a way for us to hear the way it sounds through video but I know videos never do sound systems any justice. Enjoy your system though and hopefully after the holidays work will slow down.....that way I'll be able to get on this forum.....and so that I can watch movies! lol. In case I don't make it back before the weekend Merry Christmas!

HEY MAN WHAT MORE CAN YOU ADD TO YOUR SYSTEM PLEASE IM DYING TO KNOW

Ok i'd like to go to 7.1 adding 2 Emo UPA-1's and some RS62II or 52's but no rush im totally happy with my 5.1 setup . So next on my list is spinning some vinyl so a turntable with a nice cartidge and some new albums .

i think that you should have gone with onkyo tx-nr5008 since its 9.2 and then get 4 rs-64 IIs and 2 more emo upa-2s and you are good oooops forgot the a 65' led 3d tv the you are done lol. we both know that wen it when it comes to home theater its never ending!!!!!!!!