Just auditioned The RF7II and RF82II : ) Edit They have arrived with pics for your enjoyment

TheFactor

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Youthman im beyond happy theyve exceeded my expectations . This is the first time i've ever set my fronts to large i've always let my SVS subs do most of the work but it would of been a crying shame to not let the 7's flex there muscles and that they do : ) I've got my crossover on my AVR set to 80 but im still experimenting. Wow im very happy the happiest i've ever been with any speaker upgrade !!! Thank you Klipsch !!!

look at those beasts *droooooooooooooooooooolss*. Just lok at those surrounds on the woofers, they look like they can pump. Now that is room filling sound at a high fidelity level. I hope you are enjoying them, wear them in gently, they should warm up soon enough....if you believe in the whole breaking in thing.

look at those beasts *droooooooooooooooooooolss*. Just lok at those surrounds on the woofers, they look like they can pump. Now that is room filling sound at a high fidelity level. I hope you are enjoying them, wear them in gently, they should warm up soon enough....if you believe in the whole breaking in thing.

Thanks I love these babies !!!! Oh im braking them in gentle ive got nothing but love for them !!!!

Have you played much with the speaker positioning? Just wondering if you've tried pushing them back a bit further?

No I havent I have them towed in perfect I beleive and they sound great. I was trying to give those huge dual ports in the back some breathing room so there about 20" from the back wall and my center will be on its own stand in front of the display so it will be in line with my fronts at that position . I did switch my speaker inputs to the top set of speaker inputs from the bottom ones I had them on although shouldnt make any difference but thats what they stated in the instructions so I figure since Klipsch has produced such great speakers they must know what there doing : )

do you plan on eventually going with another 5 speaker surround or are you going to stay in stereo for the foreseeable future?

Im currenty running 7.1 or 7.2 if you want to include my dual subs less the center channel I will be getting the RC64II center once my dealer gets them in. All my current speakers and gear are in my sig [;)] Eventualy I will be switching all my rear channel speakers to Klipsch threw out next year or sooner .

Wow, nice pictures of the RF-7II and your setup. Looks like the RF-7II survived shipping well, boxes look like they came in great condition. I had the same experience with my RF-7, they sounded much better at home than at the dealer store, so I had a feeling you were going to like the sound even better at home!! :)

The RF-7 have a more critical sweet spot but I noticed on the RF-7II that you can move more right or left at listening position and not lose the sweet spot the way the RF-7II has a wider dispersion of the sound.

Your cat looks identical to mine, anytime I listen to music, my cat jumps up on my lap and listens with me.

Enjoy the RF-7II for many years to come! I've had many speakers over the years but after I discovered Klipsch, I still only have Klipsch speakers because of their resolution, clarity, detail, and quality of sound they provide.

Wow, nice pictures of the RF-7II and your setup. Looks like the RF-7II survived shipping well, boxes look like they came in great condition. I had the same experience with my RF-7, they sounded much better at home than at the dealer store, so I had a feeling you were going to like the sound even better at home!! :)

The RF-7 have a more critical sweet spot but I noticed on the RF-7II that you can move more right or left at listening position and not lose the sweet spot the way the RF-7II has a wider dispersion of the sound.

Your cat looks identical to mine, anytime I listen to music, my cat jumps up on my lap and listens with me.

Enjoy the RF-7II for many years to come! I've had many speakers over the years but after I discovered Klipsch, I still only have Klipsch speakers because of their resolution, clarity, detail, and quality of sound they provide.

Thanks : ) One of my boxes had some damage but the speaker and enclosure was unmarked luckily. These 7's are everything I dreamed of and more I think I am a lifer with Klipsch now to it really opened up a new dimension of enjoyment and clarity ! My cat loves jazz he'll just chill and listen for hours but doesnt care much for movies with any LFE lol . Thanks very much for all the kind words and making my RF7II purchace even more enjoyable[:)]