Replaced my RF-82's with La Scalas...

jrod

Thanks guys!

I'm listening to Bolero on them right now... This is just a completely different ballgame.

Shockingly good.

Congrats on finally making the jump! I know it is hard to do if you have not heard La Scalas or Klipschorns before, it is a leap of faith, and they aren't the pettiest speakers in the Klipsch line-up either, but it is an experience. I had and was familiar with La Scalas and Klipschorns for many years, and just as with your previuos Klipsch speakers, you probably wondered, "they can't really be that much better can they", I'm here to tell you, I had the same fealing about Jubilee, and it is that much better then Klipschorn and LaScala if you ever get to experience them.

Then also realize that many of us have 5.1 systems based on La Scala and Klipschorn or even 7.1 like Indy Klipsch Rogers 7.1 La Scala splits, or my 7 Pro Klipschorns.

Welcome to Heritage my friend, welcome to the dark side...... [;)] Roger

Thanks Roger!

I actually love the way they look. I think visually they are really exciting, better than a black, rectangular box, you know what I mean. It really was a leap of faith, until yesterday when I picked them up from Doug (Tuned4Life), I had NEVER heard ANY Heritage speaker. I went on 100% blind faith... about 30 seconds into the first demo song from Doug, I knew I was hooked. I knew the 4.5 hr one-way drive was completely worth it.

A fullness that can't be explained in words. I've already told my girlfriend that at a bare minimum the 5.1 La Scala system is coming...eventually.