Just pulled the trigger on the new RC64II : )

TheFactor

Cant wait it should match up nice with my RF7II's hopefully my order will be here by next week . It sounds so good without a center cant wait to hear my setup with one . Was going to wait a month or so longer but couldnt wait any longer . Im pretty excited !!!! I'll post some pics to share when it arrives .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you not like it. the center really does blend in well to create a seamless soundstage for movies. i don't have the opportunity to listen at very loud levels often

but when i can it is absolutely wonderful.

still have to notch up the volume when listening at lower levels but with this speaker it about 2 notches whereas the previous set it was 6 notches with two center channels hooked up.

of course you can always get an extra rf7 II for a center :)

how can you not like it. the center really does blend in well to create a seamless soundstage for movies. i don't have the opportunity to listen at very loud levels often but when i can it is absolutely wonderful. still have to notch up the volume when listening at lower levels but with this speaker it about 2 notches whereas the previous set it was 6 notches with two center channels hooked up. of course you can always get an extra rf7 II for a center :)

So true and I did consider a 7 for the center but it would block my display and I woudnt want to lay it on its side even though I know its just a little guy [:o] lol

Congrats! Now comes the hard part.....waiting for that truck to pull up with your shipment! But it'll be here before you know it! Can't wait until you get it all setup.....you may not ever leave the house! LOL.

Thanks man !!! No truck will be pulling up at my house I get to go pick it up hopfully next week when it arrives at my local HT shop. I cant wait either and your wright I might not ever leave my house lol [:D]

Just finished watching War of The Worlds and these 7's are impressive , i've must of watched this bluray a handfull of times already but I heard details i've never heard before . There was a sceene were the sheets were on a cloths line and the wind started blowing and they were moving around and flapping in the wind and I swear it sounded at felt like I was in the that yard . I cant wait to play it with the rc64II [H]

Well I canceled my order for my 64II [:(] I had asked for them to get me one "my local HT shop" about 3 weeks ago when I got my 7's and they still hadnt got it yet but said they got a shipment with everything but the 64II's said they had a 64 not a 2 display they would sell me [8-)] I said no I wanted a matching 64II So went down I think last wednesday or thursday gave them some money down to try and speed up the process and they said I should have it next week "hopefully" Well long story short I got my deposit back and cancelled my order I feel a little bad about it but I just didnt want to wait any longer and its been going on almost a month now . So the good news[:D] I bought the last one from ONECALL a authorised Klipsch dealer and there only 500 miles or so from me and they made me a great deal with free shipping. Bought it yesterday and it shipped today but dont have a estimated arrival time yet but im hoping this week . So yes im excited all over again and cant wait !!!!!

Well? It's Wednesday. How does it sound?

Well i've been jumping threw some hoops trying to be home and I kept missing my courier but im off work thursday so i'll be picking it up in the morning : ) I should be able to have all day to set it up and dial it in and i'll post my thoughts thursday night .

oooooo I hate that. It seems like UPS always waits until I leave to deliver. Like I'll take a long lunch from 1:30 to 2:45 hoping they come......but they don't....then when I get home the sticker is on my door saying they tried to deliver at 2:50. And here you can only pick up stuff from UPS at 8:30pm so I end up having to wait a few more hours after work....then I have to stand in a long line. So I find my relationship with my couriers pretty hilarious. LOL. But at least you're off tomorrow. I know you can't wait. Don't stay up all night ok? LOL

oooooo I hate that. It seems like UPS always waits until I leave to deliver. Like I'll take a long lunch from 1:30 to 2:45 hoping they come......but they don't....then when I get home the sticker is on my door saying they tried to deliver at 2:50. And here you can only pick up stuff from UPS at 8:30pm so I end up having to wait a few more hours after work....then I have to stand in a long line. So I find my relationship with my couriers pretty hilarious. LOL. But at least you're off tomorrow. I know you can't wait. Don't stay up all night ok? LOL

Oh I will be lol dont think I can sleep im watching the 44th anual CMA awards and it sounds beautiful man I cant wait to get my center added in the mix. But oh man what a headache trying to be home for fedex. Last time I kept missing them they'd come at 12 when I was working and then when im off waiting for them they show up at 6 . Tuesday I they came home at 310pm and I got off work early to try and catch them and missed them they came at 3pm so missed them by only 10 minutes. Today I get off at 2pm and they show up at 1pm never fails . I tryed to pick it up at the fedex location and the merchant requested I must sign for it at home so I called them a few times to release there request so I could pick it up instead but fedex didnt get it until this morning so it was sent out again . So I tryed to pick it up tonight and the main hub said they close at five and thats around when the driver will get in so I have to call in the morning UGHHHHHHHHHHH what a pain in the butt man I must of spent a hour on the phone at all hours of the night and morning trying to cordinate a pick up i've jumped threw so many hoops ive got friction burns on my arse lol but theres light at the end of the tunnel now and if the 64II performs anything like the 7's it will be all worth it and i'd do it again : )