Star Wars coming to Blu-Ray!

wuzzzer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Count me out, Im not going to be so hasty and rush out and blow some £50.00 on a bluray STAR WARS unless it contains the theatrical releases in original Dolby stereo digital TrueHD with mono surrounds as they were mixed with mono surrounds very few blow-up releases made for 70mm had stereo surrounds.

I prefer films preserved (perseveration) I read that Lucas attended board many years ago and was strongly behind film perseveration. What a total hypocrite. He doesnt know of word original he couldnt find it English dictionary book. So Ill be looking at DVDBever site for screen capture AB comparisons and a few words like Dolby TrueHD because after all the film was mixed in Dolby and released in Dolby which gave the films that extra few million at the box-office no doubt.

Ill bet it would end up with dtshd master audio with no consumer option of Dolby TrueHD mark my words.

Once bitten twice shy. I know what the crafty bugger is up to, we all do, only time will tell just before September.

I'm looking forward to it....

Not that I've moved up to 3D yet, but can they make a movie, that was never shot in 3D and make it into a 3D movie?

Does my question make sense?

Yes, George Lucas will find a away to keep that money making machine rolling.

I predict this. Hell release Phantom Menace next year and do we need to see Jar, Jar sticking his, tongue in out, (in our faces)! I think not. Within a month hell have Attack of Clones with ultra wooden 3D effects to accompany the total wooden dialogue that not even a THX sound system can fix.

Then hell bring out Revenge of the Sith a month later then A New Hopeless 3D to try and impress the hell out of all us original STAR WARS fans after thats finished hell bring out The Empire Strikes 3D with Wampa in faces to scare the living crap out of the audience sending children crying and pissing theyre trousers before they can reach toilets. Then finally the madness will end with Return of Jedi while we stand gazed in amazement as two logs sandwich an At-At and we go wow that was the best 3D in the whole film series!

Im not going to the cinema to see it, Ill wait until its all finished and the greedy sly bugger re-releases STAR WARS bluray 3D to scam more money into the triple chin. Hes like a hamster! He just doesnt know when to STOP milking! Ive had enough of him.