Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme II Case

• 4 weeks later...

Could I get a JM Blueberry Ext II owner to take pictures of their case? Measurements would be very helpful if possible. I could get my brother to make a case for me if I had some extra information to go off of.

Thanks guys/gals

edit - another piece of info that would be of great help, how does the pre attach to the wood case? My Marantz wood case connects through the feet of the unit, is this how the Blueberry attaches as well?

Could I get a JM Blueberry Ext II owner to take pictures of their case? Measurements would be very helpful if possible. I could get my brother to make a case for me if I had some extra information to go off of.

Thanks guys/gals

edit - another piece of info that would be of great help, how does the pre attach to the wood case? My Marantz wood case connects through the feet of the unit, is this how the Blueberry attaches as well?

Here's the measurements from my Xtreme II case. 20 1/4" L x 11" H x 7 1/4" D. I can post some pics tonight after work. The case is held on through the feet like your Marantz.

You could always build your own, look what I made with popsicle sticks and some glue.

Looks like good ventilation too! Are you going to finish that off with some boiled linseed oil?

Whoever made some of the original cabinets for Mark sure made some nice use of a dovetail jig! That is an awesome look! Yes, a little better than the popsicle sticks I'm afraid.

Thanks guys/gals

Here's the measurements from my Xtreme II case. 20 1/4" L x 11" H x 7 1/4" D. I can post some pics tonight after work. The case is held on through the feet like your Marantz.

Thank you very much for this info. I want to be as close to a original case as possible.