Klipschorn worth prices value - looks like they continue to tank - low transactions as well - folks waiting it out

Guest " "

From time to time Speakerfritz has posted recent transactions regarding the Heritage series of Klipsch speakers. It is just a useful tool for valuations and current market conditions. I have found it helpful in weeding out unrealistic asking prices on speakers I am interested in. SF's technical contributions to these forums is very well documented as well.

I think it has more to do with the economy and some "better halfs" saying no! The toy market is flooded right now and I assume used speakers are right there with them. Most of the Heritage line isnt something most people can accomodate even if they can afford them. I tell you what though, the whole RB line holds its value very well.

Since you posted this for each speaker (Klipschorn, Lascala and Corwall) instead of consolidating.. what is your intent?

Why do you think Klipschorn Speakers are "tanking?"

A good condition model will still command a fair price.

Do you own any Klipschorns?

Still, interesting signature block

Thanks for your questions. We have on a regular basis, individuals who find themselves in possession of Heritage speakers, and needing acurate advice on how to establish their worth. Some of these individuals are wives who's husband passed away, others are children of a parent who has passed away, others move into space previously lived by relatives and find Heritage items that they have been given permission to dispose of. This week we had a soon to be college student, post and ask for advice on how to get a value and go about selling of some khorns. I like to see folks who respond to these inquires source their opinions with credible evidence. credible evidence could be personal testimonials (I bought a set that looked just like yours and I paid $XXX dollars for them, used them for a year, and sold them for $XXX, etc), observations from cragslist (I see many, many, many pairs of speakers like those sell for $XXX to $XXXX on craigslist all the time), explaining how to do a completed ebay search (as i have posted), audigon completed sales, etc. I think this forum has come a long way in answering questions about the value of Heritage products and those who participate should be commended. My purpose is to simply pass along to others, the various ways your can review actual completed sales transactions to get an understanding of what Heritage products are worth today.