Suspended animation, state of bliss

karlmalone1

After hours and hours and days and days of research, i finally decided on a set of speakers and bought the RF7 IIs. They arrived today, and even though my receiver is coming on monday, i couldn't help but play them on my low budget 30 w/channel jank amp. In a nutshell, they are the most beautiful speakers i've ever heard. Highly detailed, dynamic, enveloping, lifelike, surreal, akin to a religious experience, ect. I've tried numerous other speakers, including a more expensive set of B and W's my friend owns, and without question, the Klipsch has a superior sound, to my ears at least. I was very worried about purchasing the Klipsch as it's a "love it or hate it" sound, but honestly, they are more or less perfect. It's mind boggling how so many people strongly dislike the sound. Not to mention they look like pure art. I officially have lost respect to anyone who has bad things to say about the klipsch sound. Their ears are bad. They must be from the stone age. They must have been dropped as a child. This is audio perfection. Now signing off to go listen to mass quantities of radiohead. The end.

After hours and hours and days and days of research, i finally decided on a set of speakers and bought the RF7 IIs. They arrived today, and even though my receiver is coming on monday, i couldn't help but play them on my low budget 30 w/channel jank amp. In a nutshell, they are the most beautiful speakers i've ever heard. Highly detailed, dynamic, enveloping, lifelike, surreal, akin to a religious experience, ect. I've tried numerous other speakers, including a more expensive set of B and W's my friend owns, and without question, the Klipsch has a superior sound, to my ears at least. I was very worried about purchasing the Klipsch as it's a "love it or hate it" sound, but honestly, they are more or less perfect. It's mind boggling how so many people strongly dislike the sound. Not to mention they look like pure art. I officially have lost respect to anyone who has bad things to say about the klipsch sound. Their ears are bad. They must be from the stone age. They must have been dropped as a child. This is audio perfection. Now signing off to go listen to mass quantities of radiohead. The end.

Well, I glad to see you haven't lost your objectivity![;)] Now, enjoy! ...and let's see some pics.

I was very worried about purchasing the Klipsch as it's a "love it or hate it" sound,

If you love the sound of your RF-7's......go listen to some Heritage speakers with poor amplification and/or source and you'll see why some people hate Klipsch.

Congrats on your new speakers. [:D]