Hi guys,

I have just purchased Klipsch Reference speakers to go with

my Onkyo 3008: [:D]

Two RF-82 II

One RC-62 II

Two RS-52 II

I have a bit of a dilemma on how to place the RS-52, so I

created a quick diagram of my living room. Room is 13’ x 22’ and the problem is

the surround speaker placement. What position do you recommend? Is position 1 ok?

livingroom.jpg

Thx!

• Moderators

Not sure exactly. It would change the way the sound is reflected but that might be to your advantage since sound would bouce off the back wall first.

You could have a shelf at position 1 and that way you could angle it the correct way.

I'm not sure which would be better. That might be a question you check with one of the Klipsch engineers.

I actually think position 2 would be better. The other speaker is alread on that back wall.....even though it is up a little closer to the couch I think it would be better to have them both on the back wall....or both on a side wall....but since the balcony is there I vote for position 2......Because you can always adjust the distance, delay, level etc to make everything sound coherent on your receiver.

I actually think position 2 would be better. The other speaker is alread on that back wall.....even though it is up a little closer to the couch I think it would be better to have them both on the back wall....or both on a side wall....but since the balcony is there I vote for position 2......Because you can always adjust the distance, delay, level etc to make everything sound coherent on your receiver.

If them are the only two spots then I’d go with spot 2 for same reasons, you can change distance and level on your avr id run a auto set up first then manually turn it up tell it matches . grats on your new set up I had the older models but the same set up. it sounds amazing