Got my new RC-64II but front horn bezel is missing??

robc1976

See, if Klipsch can help you to ease out the sitution with a bezel for RC-64 II...

I got this message from the seller...he seems like he wants to help.

Oh my. I am very sorry. That sounds weird. Either way, let me know if Klipsch can replace/fix whatever is needed, And/Or I can call up the Klipsch distrbutor where I bought it from and have them replace/fix. Let me know, again, I'm sorry and had no idea .
thx,
Jon

... There is a minor scuff on one of the corners but that is probally from shipping, I have seen worse from others. I just cant think how the benzel would not just be there it almost looks like it was damaged...he removed it and shipped it?

If the box was unopened there should be no apparent signs of damage during shipping. I also agree the missing bezel is intriquing, but if you're happy with your purchase and you have a local dealer willing to help you then you are on the right track.

Here is the scuff that is only on the face in spots, I believe it was the cover sliding around....I am sure a black marker can take care of that.....do you guys think that is a big deal?

Posted Image

... There is a minor scuff on one of the corners but that is probally from shipping, I have seen worse from others. I just cant think how the benzel would not just be there it almost looks like it was damaged...he removed it and shipped it?

If the box was unopened there should be no apparent signs of damage during shipping. I also agree the missing bezel is intriquing, but if you're happy with your purchase and you have a local dealer willing to help you then you are on the right track.

Here is the scuff that is only on the face in spots, I believe it was the cover sliding around....I am sure a black marker can take care of that.....do you guys think that is a big deal?

IMG_0654.jpg

I know it sucks but you should return that speaker. Just too

much stuff wrong with it imo

IMG_0654.jpg

I know it sucks but you should return that speaker. Just too much stuff wrong with it imo

I am beggining to think this to...it does sound great but I paid for a new speaker not a open box floor model (This appers to be one IMHO LOL!!)

See, if Klipsch can help you to ease out the sitution with a bezel for RC-64 II...

Oh my. I am very sorry. That sounds weird. Either way, let me know if Klipsch can replace/fix whatever is needed, And/Or I can call up the Klipsch distrbutor where I bought it from and have them replace/fix. Let me know, again, I'm sorry and had no idea .
thx,
Jon

I think your best bet is to follow-up on this with the seller to fix the bezel issue if you still don't want to return it.

thx,
Jon

I think your best bet is to follow-up on this with the seller to fix the bezel issue if you still don't want to return it.

Well I aVERY fortunate...the sellers distributor is sending be a brand new unit and even has a packing slip in the box of the new unit so I can send the defective one back.......He has earned my bussiness to say the least!!!

thx,
Jon

Well I aVERY fortunate...the sellers distributor is sending be a brand new unit and even has a packing slip in the box of the new unit so I can send the defective one back.......He has earned my bussiness to say the least!!!

That's awesome! I guess one can't ask more than that! Hope for the best and good luck in your exchange...