New amp on the way!

joshnich

Mr Ostby has built me a NOSVALVES St 70 that was shipped today. I was looking at a used one but the forum member selling wouldnt accept my check which is fine with me. Ill let karma be karma. Anyway the good news is that craig built me an ST70 with an upgraded power supply/power tranny and cardas caps and other do dads. Nice cherry case to match my merlin. Anyway its on the way and I cant wait!/

Il let you all ( or those interested) know what I think when it gets here!

Josh

Congrats, Josh! I'm sure you absolutely love the stereo amp. There's never been one moment I'd ever considered giving up my VRDs (cherry also).

Can't believe anyone here wouldn't take a check from a long-time, all-around good-guy forum member like you, but karma certainly worked in your favor and you're getting a brand spankin' new killer amp straight from the master's bench. Please keep us posted. Photos and reviews required as always.

Hope all else is well.

Gary

Congrats on the new amp,I have no doubts that you are going to love the sound .

I just received a new pair of VRD's from Craig the 1st of August. I was just floored the first time I heard them. The low end was so strong that I sold my sub on Agon this week.

Craig was real pleasure to deal with too.. His reputation for first rate customer service is well deserved.

I'll bet you can't wait.

Rick

Congratulations Josh! [<:o)]

We're also going to need pictures! yes.gif

About the check thing. I had a similar thing on another forum, where I was the senior member by 5 years and this guy hym'd and hau'd and finally said okay, I guess I'll take a check, but we'll have to wait until it clears the bank. I said "no problem". He deposited the check, then he said that his bank recommended he wait 14 days, to make sure. I told him to do whatever he needed to do. 23 days later, he shipped the camera. It was such poor packaging that the CD that came with the camera was broken.... WTF... scratchheadyellow.gif When I asked him to get a replacement, he said "you don't need that" I'm not replacing it. I called Canon and had one the next week. Karma's a great thing and it never fails to come around! whistle.gif

Dennie