RF3 vs RF5 vs RF82 vs RF82ii

JasonJCarney

...RC7 matches the RF5's. This last one im not sure about though. Thanks

The RC-7 was the center channel Klipsch recommended go with the RF-5s...That along with the fact they were built in Hope, Arkansas with real wood veneer makes them the best value for a front soundstage of the speakers you mentioned, imo.

Would the RF3's be better with an RC3 or an RC7?

RC-3 because it was voice matched to the RF-3s. Fwiw, I tried the RC-7 with RF-3s up front and didn't think the soundstage was seamless.YMMV...Otoh, I like having RF-3s as my side surrounds where they match tonally, and have good great mid-bass response in my room.

The RC-7 was the center channel Klipsch recommended go with the RF-5s...That along with the fact they were built in Hope, Arkansas with real wood veneer makes them the best value for a front soundstage of the speakers you mentioned, imo.

I ran RF-5's with an RC-7 at one point in time. They blended perfectly.

I ran RF-5's with an RC-7 at one point in time. They blended perfectly.

I run this setup and can confirm both of these statements. basically all the same drivers, just in a smaller package than the RF-5's.