Klipsch RB61 II CHERRY $300.00

548923934 Klipsch RC52 II BLACK $249.00

542390474 Klipsch RF82 II CHERRY $425.00

542390474 Klipsch RF82 II CHERRY $425.00

Subtotal:$1,399.00

Shipping:$0.00

Tax Subtotal:$0.00

Grand Total:$1,399.00

Excited wish I would have had room for the RC-62 but think I got a good deal.Hope they are as good as people say they are.

Replaced my Onkyo 705 with a Onkyo 809 now updating to the Klipsch from a set of Infinity 362 for fronts and some cheap Onkyo Surrounds so it should be a big upgrade.This is a 30 year anniversary gift from my wife she remembers the setups I use to have before we got married and raised kids(Adcom GFA 1A,Ampzilla,Ampzilla500,

GAS preamps,Kenwood KD-500 turntable with Infinity Black Widow tomearm,Kenwood L-07D turntable,Magneplanar speakers) wish I still had some of this stuff.

• Moderators

Replaced my Onkyo 705 with a Onkyo 809 now updating to the Klipsch from a set of Infinity 362 for fronts and some cheap Onkyo Surrounds so it should be a big upgrade.This is a 30 year anniversary gift from my wife she remembers the setups I use to have before we got married and raised kids(Adcom GFA 1A,Ampzilla,Ampzilla500,
GAS preamps,Kenwood KD-500 turntable with Infinity Black Widow tomearm,Kenwood L-07D turntable,Magneplanar speakers) wish I still had some of this stuff.

Congratulations on a great wife, and 30 years. This is going to sound great compared to what it's replacing, wait till your wife hears them ! [Y]

Take your time and get it set up properly before giving a good listen, dosen't take long and will be worth it.

Have fun and be sure to tell the wife [{]