Anyone familiar with Frazier "Capsule" Speakers?

Cornwalled

Hello Guys,

It's been a long time! While scouring the internet for cool vintage stuff on the cheap, I happened upon a listing for a pair of Frazier "Capsule" speakers for $100. There are no pictures, and the listing simply says they're wooden box speakers, family owned, etc. I did see a mention somewhere that they supposedly have a horn loaded 10" woofer, a 3x7 mid horn that might be made by Tandy/Radioshack, and a horn tweeter.

That's all I know. By any chance, do any of you own a pair of these that might be able to shed some insight as to what to expect from them? I'm trying to decide if I want to drive over 2 hours to check them out. I'm not very familiar with Frazier speakers, and hadn't heard of one with a horn-loaded woofer. Anyone have any pics per chance?

As far as gear to drive them, I don't have any tube stuff, but I do have a late 70's Yamaha receiver (CR- something or other) that I could use, along with a Marantz CD player, so I would think that would work out ok, right?

I have so many speakers, I need another pair like a hole in the head, but I have to admit, these have me intrigued.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon