Average cost of an RSW15 on ebay?

bytor74

Thanks Pete! And congrats on the great find. And thanks also for not giving me a low ball offer. And as for common sense...well, theres always hope lol

And ya, about the sub. Basically, theres no way Id sell this beast unless I absolutly had to. But, for my upcomming situation, its just not practical unfortunatly to keep this heavy, yet killer equpment. And, as a matter of fact, I just posted on my thread that I'd now take $999 for both (along with the RC7 ) because I have to move sooner rather then later. I simply cant be stuck w/ these when I move. So....someones going to get a great deal. If anyone on this thread is interested, and I mean really inerested, just give me a ring. I dont anwser unless I know who it is first, and actually just got a random call, so please leave a short message and I'll call ya right back. And when ya call, if ya call, I'd be more then happy to explain my situation, and actually like taking on the phone first. So, just let me know :) Thanks everyone.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bytor74,

This is what I do not understand. First of all, you originally called this sub mint, and in every post the title still says mint. Only when you saw the "dimple" in the passive woofer, was when you called it "excellent shape"

Now on top of the sub there is several marks in the wood, almost circulation indentations. This to me is not a mint sub, nor a excellent shape sub, but rather a well used sub. I would call this in good/average condition.

I'm not here to be a cop, but I am wondering where you get the impression that this sub is in excellent condition?

Yes, I DID call it mint in the title, but....after taking the vid and adding it to the ad, and seeing the small dimple and small circles, I downgraded to excellent shape. If you wana call that "well used", thats on you. I call it Excellent shape because to me (and others), it is. And no, Im no gradding expert, but for an RSW15, I believe its in excellent shape. Especially when you see what else is out there. But hey, thanks for being an A-hole and trying to pick apart my ad. Did you also see Im selling the pair for a grand? Please, please tell me Im asking too much lol I mean thats what it comes down to right? The price, and is it worth it. Well, if you saw the vid, you'd see that it is infact easily worth what Im asking. And the diffrence between excellent and "well used" is quite a bit. What about Great shape? lol Or very good?? If I went by your "well used", l'd say you went way too low. Could I agree to maybe Great shape. I think so. But will I change it? No. Why? Because theres a VERY clear vid. But hey, thanks again for being an A-hole about it. [+o(] Good day.

BTW....rennoc442.

I actually did try to change the title (all on my own yesterday before your comment) but couldent figure out how to do that. Tell ya what. If you'll (or anybody for that matter) explains to me the way to change it, you'll see it changed instantly. Granted not because of your comment, but mearly because thats what I wanted to do yesterday anyways. This is the reason it says mint in the title, but excellent in the ad. Makes sense now, no? Amazing how clear things become once you understand the full picture.