Keeping my rear cool (bed of truck, not my rear)

rennoc442

The problem is you may think you've set it up right for them, but if there's a failure, the dogs are not going to be able to tell you when you're tooling around air-conditioned Target or Walmart. I'd suggest just dealing with the dogs up in the cab, or leaving them home.

The problem is you may think you've set it up right for them, but if there's a failure, the dogs are not going to be able to tell you when you're tooling around air-conditioned Target or Walmart. I'd suggest just dealing with the dogs up in the cab, or leaving them home.

Wow that just smacked me in the face, I appreciate it [Y]

Maybe I can get a small cage, have the top and sides covered, place it in the backseat, so they can get in it and be cool, but also at the same time not ruin my interior. I need to get a remote start so I can leave the vehicle running without leaving my keys in the ign, I had one in my old truck and it was perfect for this situation.

• Moderators

Maybe I can get a small cage, have the top and sides covered, place it in the backseat, so they can get in it and be cool, but also at the same time not ruin my interior. I need to get a remote start so I can leave the vehicle running without leaving my keys in the ign, I had one in my old truck and it was perfect for this situation.

Be sure to put on the parking brake, [:o] don't want to see your dogs on U- Tube driving down the road. [:P]

Park close to the door and use one of these, it's good for 300'.

http://www.kck.com/maverick/maverick_et_732_bbq_grill_Smoker_thermometer.html