Klipsch Heresy Help

kiki

Please forgive me in advance for saying this! ha...The tweeters are the small parts on top right? Really I'm not sure I got them as part of an auction and looking for any info to help me sell them.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, the tweeters are the smallest speakers and are the top ones. Although the serial numbers are not close, if the speakers have the same tweeters, it is a good chance they are a voice or timbre match to one another.

If you can post a picture or two of each we can tell you how much they are worth. Frankly, I think $600 for a pair of non-consecutive Heresies is way high. I'd be looking at $350 max depending on where you live. You can post them for sale in the Garage Sale area of the forum.

Where do you live, or would you be willing to ship them?

I purchased a pair of consecutive Heresies in WV, not far from you, with the same finish and the same cane grilles for $350 in excellent condition. You need to steam clean the grille on the right. Also, take the grilles off; they are likely velcroed on, and take pictures. The back top and sides will also need pictures. All in all, they are nice speakers if they work as well as the ones I have.

Since they are not "matched". you might want to consider selling them as singles for folks to use as centers.

Excellent advise. You would probably make more as centers than you would as a matched pair. It would not be heresy to split a non-matching set.

The original design for the heresy was as a center to K Horns. They would timbre match for Heresy, LaScala, Belle, or KHorn left and right channel systems. They are small, so they don't make you have to raise the TV up a mile like a LaScala or Belle does.