NOS TOTL Japanese cheese???

juniper8

I have a jvc integrated that isnt to bad for a garage system. So I decided to purchase one of their units from the same era that is one of their TOTL "reference" pieces from the same era. One of their cd players from the same "vintage" and series recently sold for over 900 dollars. Very little info on these units on this side of the pond. Kinda fun opening a new old stock piece!!!!

Very nice it will be interesting to hear what you think. NEW Yes

I wish they would find a few warehouses full that they forgot about with all the popular old brands.

Dtel there is such a place..... vintageaudiowarehouse.com

Can you actually purchase anything on this site? There's no clickable links.

Nu2tubes, kind of an interesting story, this guy is kind of a legend, I read about this place on the internet a few years ago, but never could ever find a way to contact him. Then one day, on the bay I found a listing and did a little research and found him! As the legend goes, he has a warehouse stacked floor to ceiling with hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of NOS pieces. The people I have read about that have been to his place in Canada were in awe at the amount of brand new "vintage"equipment he has. In the past they also were not happy with his pricing. The piece I purchased in the past he was trying to sell for almost three grand. He seems to be having a fire sale as of late. He sells under the ebay listing sahand0. He may be selling under many different names on ebay. I found another ebay seller that was selling NOS from the same town in canada I would think it has to be him. Just contact him and offer him the average price that the part or piece sold for on the bay and he will likely sell it.