printing logo

ricktate

What do you mean it only prints part of it. Is the image to big and some of the image is being chopped off? Or is your printer just not printing the image correclty?

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

I resized them, these should fit. Are they the rights ones you wanted? (or really just the one you wanted)

pwklogob.jpg

pwklogog.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Thanks Justin for the smaller logos. I sure wish I could find someone to make one of those logos out of some nice oak wood that would be a neet piece. Also I wonder if somebody could make some stickers of the logos to put on the back glass of cars and trucks. What do you think, we could show we are proud owners of klipsch speakers when cruising around.

quote:

Originally posted by arfz28:

Thanks Justin for the smaller logos. I sure wish I could find someone to make one of those logos out of some nice oak wood that would be a neet piece. Also I wonder if somebody could make some stickers of the logos to put on the back glass of cars and trucks. What do you think, we could show we are proud owners of klipsch speakers when cruising around.

I am working on that actually. I have been hounding a bumper sticker company, a few actually, to make some bumper stickers. I have to order 100-200 at a time though.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Hey Rick

try right clicking on one of the images, then click the save as. Save it to your hard drive, open it up in one of your graphic editors. If all you have is MSPaint, go download something like Paint Shop Pro from www.download.com. I think it has a free trail period, at least long enough for you to download it and print it. I think it even has some resize options.

------------------

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

There is a guy in my town that is into graphic designs. does something with pictures and logos and they go on windows. He does this on his computer and has some kind of machine or special printer that makes these kinds of stickers. I have seen some of his work I need to show him this logo and see if he can do something with it. How big do you think i should have him make some 4inchs x 4inchs 6x6 8x8 or bigger what do you think justin. IF he can do this Ill have him make some up and get all you good people a klipsch logo.

sounds great. 4x6 would be nice i think. not too small, not too big.

if he can do bumper stickers, let me know Smile.gif i like the black one best of all.

the bumper sticker is this...

bumpersticker.jpg

PaintShop Pro has more features than you can handle Smile.gif Resize? For sure, and very quickly. This program is fast, reliable, and great quality. Best bang for the buck if you don't need PhotoShop.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

The graphics app I have used the most is Fireworks from Macromedia. Dosen't have all the power of Photoshop, but is still VERY powerfull and does not cost nearly as much.

------------------

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>