Hey Speakerfritz.....and Mark 1101.........etal.................really...........

crd97086

It would truly be nice if you came and owned up to beating the HELL out Greg928g's...........yes it would ............I can't find the thread I started where I went crazy on Speakerfritz..........last week............where did it go????????

I have never done the tough guy role until Sheltie Dave came and beat me down for being excited one year to this day. Please undestand this Klipsch supporters. I was never nasty prior to December of 2010..........and Sheltie Dave started being self righteous concerning me......yes. me.............LOL.......do your own research.....if you care................if you do then do then do it, please..............anyone who knows me know.......I am all about understand what the hell you are talking about........

Yes, please, I am tired of SpeakerFritz...........oh, if you didn't know..........is know by the the inner Klipsch Community as SpeakerPutz.............I am sorry to those who told me but I always believe that 1 year with added BAD behaviour gets severe punishment................

SPeakerFrit..zzzz./////////...............................................Apologize........................straight up............I hate abusers..............I have only met them here on the Klipsch Forum...............I have thought long about this....................please apologize to Greg......................and your rebubants.................remark your cryptict crap about the Volti Audio....

We are supposed to be here talking about the best we have found gentlemen.....if not.....then tell me why...?

Sincerely.....With ALL of my Heart........I found something that makes me back off of Speakerfritz.........I found it by chance when I was tyrying to PM him..........And for any bastard that would try to make less of a man than honesty......straight up..........go to hell..............because you have made your own hell by doing that............OR

Do As Amy Unger said one year again when I felt attacked...........If you do not have anything to say that is Nice........Please do Not say anything At All.............

GUYS........I am known as a person in my world that is kindhearted..........I am also someone that is quickly angered when a person is 'an idiot'......yes, what we speak of as an 'idiot'........I truly do not know how you define that........please understand I am 53 years in age.....and I was well edjudcaged in my time.....

I obviously solemn,,,,,,,,,,,,I extend to SpeakerFritz, SheltieDave...../..............my sincereist solemn wishes for the season.............Mark 1011......I don't think I got your moniker correct.............but you are so compliciat in this 'April 1011 affair' my friend.............I remember...........but not as much as the previous........and there was another.....

My only wish ..........is that, there is NEVER ANY MORE dashing in to beat another UP...........there was one gentelmen who was nice enough to me early in November to say I 'wish you the best'////////

Guys.....unfortunately we are devoid of women.......and for the sake of me I will never now why women are not audiophiles.........my mother is the on who made me take 10years of piano as a kid............you younger gentlemen............try to get your women to sit down and understand good sound.....

Thanks for listening....Dale.

'

Why would you be confused Sir....????.................I also went to PM.................why can;t a somen voice be heard...........I am a straight up talk..........why the confusion.........................and, I so do not appreciate the pictures..............if you would like to talk in private.....I am never heard better than there.............I am not about yuk yuk guy...........I ain't some idiot........tell me.

Rick88..............so, you would be a 30 something......by your 88...............or what.............if you want to be a smart ***........then you go to PM with me and let me clear my anger that I have the antics on the Forum with you........straight up.........unless.........you want to act like a smart *** forever........I am straight up............Dale.

Rick......if you ever read me before the 'Early December indicidnet ...I am a great guy......I simply hate the judgement that comes down so quickly......if you ever met me, this simply would not happen...or I woullllllllllllllllllllllll......I would have said goodbye bye then...........but 99 percent.......we would have to come to an agreement..........I am a very honest person.........with a ton of life expericence..............more than most people want to talk about......but that is what makes me much more understanding than more guys........and believe me...........women.........too many women think they are the eptiome of understanding...........wow, what a misunderstandinging in my experiences.....

Sincerely.....With ALL of my Heart........I found something that makes me back off of Speakerfritz.........I found it by chance when I was tyrying to PM him..........And for any *** that would try to make less of a man than honesty......straight up..........go to hell..............because you have made your own hell by doing that............OR Do As Amy Unger said one year again when I felt attacked...........If you do not have anything to say that is Nice........Please do Not say anything At All............. GUYS........I am known as a person in my world that is kindhearted..........I am also someone that is quickly angered when a person is 'an idiot'......yes, what we speak of as an 'idiot'........I truly do not know how you define that........please understand I am 53 years in age.....and I was well edjudcaged in my time..... I obviously solemn,,,,,,,,,,,,I extend to SpeakerFritz, SheltieDave...../..............my sincereist solemn wishes for the season.............Mark 1011......I don't think I got your moniker correct.............but you are so compliciat in this 'April 1011 affair' my friend.............I remember...........but not as much as the previous........and there was another..... My only wish ..........is that, there is NEVER ANY MORE dashing in to beat another UP...........there was one gentelmen who was nice enough to me early in November to say I 'wish you the best'//////// Guys.....unfortunately we are devoid of women.......and for the sake of me I will never now why women are not audiophiles.........my mother is the on who made me take 10years of piano as a kid............you younger gentlemen............try to get your women to sit down and understand good sound..... Thanks for listening....Dale. '

post-29696-13819667383908_thumb.jpg

Wow....I sure hope the characters on this forum....myself included...do not haunt your waking mouments.

Life is an illussion.......we see, feel, hear, what we want to see, feel, and hear.

Go outside and sit on the ground....are you on top of a geat big ball traveling thru space...are you on the highest point on this globe beyond the reach of many...enjoying a view from a vantage point that no one else has?

OR...are you sitting on the bottom of the globe....unable to see what others can see...wondering what the heck is really going on....what are others looking at?

AND....if we fly by and look at the ground...we see you sitting there...we ask...what the heck is he doing sitting on the ground?

WE can see thru the illusion of life and change what we see, hear, and feel and get a new perception of the world around us.

BECAREFUL with those you encounter that move you to extremes.....there are those that have the ability to sense what folks expect to hear, see, feel....and have the ability to present to everyone they know...a different image and perception of themselves...becuase everyone needs different motivators and influences...what you see from these folks is different than what other see.

DID you understand what was happening yesterday...will you understand what will happen today?

TODAY...a decision I made yeasterday will be executed....I am going shopping for toys...buying a few hundred toys...as much as I can carry.......Taking them to Toys for tots....who will then give them to kids that have no toys.

THEN...I'm going to my favorite watering hole...have a few beers

MAYBE...I'll check in on a few forums...maybe I can add some value in areas that I have an interest.

AND...if anything I do, say, or any of my actions offends anyone....please accept my oplogies...I am just sitting on the ground...on the side of the globe...that is traveling thru space...sitting in a place where no one else is sitting....seeing, hearing, and feeling things that no one else can

BECUASE......no one lese can occupy the space that I am in...while I am in it.

THEREFORE....I do not know what you are seeing, feeling, hearing...I do not occupy the space that you are occuping

BE ....assured....what you see, hear, and feel, is just an illussion....you canchange it...anytime you wish

CHOOSE....to do so today.

Dale,

You continue to tell everyone "I am a great guy", you sir certainly do not reveal that in your very difficult to understand post. I dare say, you are the same in person, that you portray here. If that is not the case, your communication skills are not working. You really need to work on putting together a coherant sentance and get away from the ......................Breaks. Do a bit of research on how you can post a regular paragraph. Many have tried to help you with this.

On another note, you seem very hostile to anyone else's ideas that do not match what you think of your choices in equipment or speakers. If you were my customer in purchasing a set of speakers, I would really have to second guess myself as to WHY I sold them to you, after reading some of your post. You are NOT the voice that I would want to represent My Product. With one of your post, you probably do more damage to the sale of speakers than a years worth of serious advertising. To continue to keep pushing your ideas down other peoples throats is not the best way to be sucessful or gain any type of respect on this Forum. If you want people to respect you and what you say, about what you have, you will have to respect the others, that you attempt to deal with. Your continued atempts to find the BEST ain't working....! There are many different types of personalities on this Board and you manage to inflame most of them. Being caustic is not a great LIFE experience.

You really need to drop the hostility and start listening to the other people that possibly may have as much or more experience than you and for the most part are trying to add some subjective input. To keep searching for the "BEST" with your criteria, it is a futile effort, on anyone's part. You really DO need to chill out a bit and start listening rather than blasting. You asked the questions and then do not like the answers. If you are on medication, it is NOT working.......

You wanted it upfront, honest, in your face and personal, so here it is............. I dare say that there are others on here that have as much or much more LIFE experience than you. Sorry for the rant, but enough IS enough! This is strictly MY opinion so take it as such.

Hey Guys.........I love to hear talk about what they think they know about.

**** you all..............you are the envious dogs that I presumed the sworm to be last December.

And really.......oh...**** it. I am so glad we never met in person.

But, you can meet my wise mind on the net. See ya......and yak all you want you pedantic fucks, luv ya.....Dale.