Another Klipsch steal.

gagelle

Yeah, I agree. I've been to some estate sales and usually find junk but once found a nice casette deck in perfect condition. But it's true, if you make estate sale hunting full time work, you're more likely to find something of value.I think it's great that this guy found the Fortes because now he a Klipsch lover. Many people won't give them a chance until they hear the wonderful sound for themselves. Most of my Klipsch speakers were bought used at excellent prices, so I have no complaints.

That's a good one. It makes me think that many family members have no idea about the value of the equipment in their house. I know my parents gave away my grandmother's Fisher console tube unit when she had to go into a nursing home. Everyone was so distraut that they just wanted to get rid of all her possessions. But I'm happy I trained my son about the value of our equipment. I gave him my Epic CF-3 speakers with a restored Sansui receiver. He's only 17 but knows sound quality. He guards those speakers and won't let anybody near them.