Klipsch Cherry Sub

Mborso1029

im looking for one of the subs that klipsch made last year part of the reference line, it was a triangle and im pretty sure it was available in cherry. Anybody konw where to find one of those. I seen one used that was made in like 06 but that couldnt of been the same ones i was seeing in my local dealer last may could it of? he was trying hard on selling it but i was already buying my fronts so i didnt want to hear anything about it, but now i'd like to try one out.

was it the rt12

To the best of my knowledge the only sub Klipsch ever made that was a triangle was the RT series. The reason the dealer was trying hard to sell it to you is because he has had it a long time and wants his money back.

I spent a lot of time with the RT-10 & RSW subs in 2009 when I was buying speakers. And to be honest I was not very impressed with the RT's. Don't get me wrong they sound great but where no were near worth the insane price Klipsch had on them. I like the sound of RSW-10d over the RT-10 and price was not an issue at the time. RT's are great subs but I think they were in the $2K range which is in SVS 13ultra territory and thats a no brainer.

• 1 month later...

CECAA850,

I am fairly new to this forum and have not yet figured out how to attach pictures. however if you sent me your email i could get you whatever pictures you needed. i am located in san diego. i am needing to get rid of this sub, however i have three of them, one cherry and two black. so i am also not opposed to losing the cherry one as it is the only cherry colored speaker i own. it was my first klipsch purchase. i then looked into the reference line and picked out my current setup. but did not have the money for the 63's or the 83's at the time so black is what i got. with all the being said i would be looking for around 600 on it but i will entertain other offers as well.