Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Ok, this will be simple............. We decided to have a late breakfast AFTER Chris returned home from his church choir directing duties. I put together a simple brunch consisting of freshly made buttermilk waffles (with plenty of REAL Mexican vanilla extract), organic buttermilk (WholeFoods) etc.. Morning Star sausage patties, along with heated, real maple syrup. Some maple walnuts (WholeFoods) to add for a topping. Heinz balsamic ketchup for the patties, and an organic dark roast coffee. The oranges are fresh from a box shipped in from Florida.

Here is the table setting, showing something a bit different..........SUNLIGHT coming in from the French doors out to the deck [Y]

post-23544-13819825522234_thumb.jpg

And shortly afterward, it was time to cool down the 1950 Westinghouse waffle iron, and pull the remaining waffles from the warming oven into freezer bags for another time. These are all 8" in diam, and the usual run is 14 waffles minus 3 for the brunch this afternoon [Y]

There you have it. Until next time..

...........Gary

post-23544-13819825524234_thumb.jpg

Good evening foodies!

Ok, lets start with this from TONIGHT's dinner.... First off, Chris brought home a head of califlower which we have NEVER HAD in all the six years in this home! So, my gears were turning and I thought I would consult the internet for a simple recipe....... So, lets get started with a photo of the ingredients shall we ??

post-23544-13819825650082_thumb.jpg

Here, the dinner is sitting in the oven..................Boxx, if you are seeing this, it is the FIRST real time this oven has been used, and of course, there is a HOT METAL smell filling the house as you can imagine !

post-23544-13819825656932_thumb.jpg