Immortals

blargman

• Moderators

The bass from your RF-7's shouldn't sound like that, check the receiver and make sure everything is set correctly.

I don't know it would be called LFE what your hearing, i doubt LFE is being to the RF-7,s even set to large.

And yes for movies you really should have a sub even for just a front L&R if you want to hear real movie bass. Not that you fronts have a problem but movies have some very deep bass sometimes which no main speakers can handle. Without the sub you will just not get the deep bass but no other problems, it's not like it's mandatory to have a sub for movies.

Last but not least it very well could be the movie ?

Did you watch it on Blu-ray or rent it through your cable/sat tv provider? If it was the later you'll be unimpressed. Wife "had" to watch it this weekend and it wasn't in redbox or netflix. So we watched it over cable.

Makes me so sad. There is an EPIC scene in there with Poseidon that I know would have broke glass in the house if I was watching it on blu-ray. Unfortunately because of cable, the signal is compressed and it was underwhelming.

I liked the movie better than Clash of the Titans. The LFE were very good in DTS-MA. Not an Oscar movie, but well worth a rent from Family Video. Once they put it up for sale I will buy it for $9.00 to go with my BD collection of good sub effect movies.