New York Audio Show 2012

greg928gts

It was a pretty good show. Here's a link to my pictures

www.voltiaudio.com/nyas2012.shtml

The best system I heard was the Veloce room with medium sized YG Acoustic speakers and battery powered amplifiers. Low distortion, dynamic, well balanced, tonally accurate.

I had an amazing weekend in NYC. Took in the Automobile Show, the Audio Show, and a small venue concert to hear Aaron Diehl on piano. Worth the drive.

Greg

Thanks for posting those Greg, some beautiful equipment there. Like cars, one can spend as much as their little hearts desire on stereo equipment. Did you display your wares or were you just there as a guest?

I was going to exhibit there, but couldn't get clear answers as to how I would back my trailer up to the Waldorf to unload 8 large crates weighing a total of about 1500 lbs. I was asking this just a couple months before the show, and they couldn't answer me, and I saw some strange problems with their website and just got a bad feeling about it. I figured I'd let them get the first year under their belts and take a look again for 2013. It's a major expense to do a show like that, probably more than $6K.

I enjoyed being able to check out the show, something that I don't get to do when I'm exhibiting.

Greg