Unexpected tool death......

oscarsear

• Moderators

That is a great point. People should know their own capabilities.Yes

Your right, just to be sure I always go well past that mark just so I know where it's at. [Y]

You would not believe some of the things I have come up with for yard work here,[:$] diesel powered shovel,[:o] push mower mounted off the side of a front end loader on a tractor, for trimming the edges of the ponds where a finishing mower only cuts close to the edge, this cuts 3' over the water if I need, and NO weed-eater needed.

Sorry to hear of your loss. At least she went down doing what she did best, just .....choppin it up. Glad to hear your on the mend, keep a steady line and you'll feel better. It takes time. My grandfather on my fathers side was a electrical engineer. So in turn my father and all four of his brothers used electric garden tools exclusively. Needless to say, my fathers collection of extension cords is unrivaled. He never uses all of them until.........Christmas, when he puts up the lights.....think Christmas Vacation.