RF 7 Protective Grill Covers????

Doc Robin

Hello everyone: I picked up a set of RF 7's in Indiana late last week. With 3 grandkids and pets in the house; I am looking for suggestions on protecting the grills. I am sure some of you have come up with some very interesting ways of protecting them.

Bill

We use a doggie gate to keep the Rottie out of the living room.

Aha! that would seem to be the solution to both problems...Wink

We used to put hot sauce on the lamp cords to keep our cats from chewing on them.

But, yes, educating them is probably your best bet. We started keeping my grandson over night when he was 6-months when he started to walk and talk (bright kid). He would point to my (then only) system and say "Grandpapa's music?" And he only emptied a couple of shelves full of CD's only twice. He learned after we got stern enough with him (fortunatley no spanking was required.

But, yes, educating them is probably your best bet. We started keeping my grandson over night when he was 6-months when he started to walk and talk (bright kid). He would point to my (then only) system and say "Grandpapa's music?" And he only emptied a couple of shelves full of CD's only twice. He learned after we got stern enough with him (fortunatley no spanking was required.

My Rotties not that smart[:$]