DBB Plans.... Tall, not deep.

Given that there is a abundance of smaller horns (Shallower than a K400), I wonder are there any DBB plans which make use of these smaller horns?

I might be selling my over sized Split Cornscala's I built to fund a DBB project. That said, I now realize that depth is the limiting factor in my home.

24"-26 wide... no prob. 36"-48" tall no prob... More that 18" deep... problem!.

I did some searching and found a few examples of the Corner DBB, but would like to see something more like the cab Dave Harris built with the 4 10" woofers... Pretty shallow, but tall to make up with volume.

So, anyone have some plans hiding out?

Thanx,

Justin

are you planning on corner mounting or up against the wall? The corner position takes up far less floor space and so you can build larger but you need the corners to make that work. sounds like you don't want to go to the corners. Have youu considered building a main cabinet which gets you down to about 80 Hz and then using a sub or two? That could save you some volume. Best regards Moray James.