Synergy Line

I recently purchased a set of f30's and an sw110 sub.....so far I love these speakers. On different sites I have heard people refer to the synergy line as "big box store speakers"----suggesting they are subpar and bottom line speakers. Any truth to this? I find the audio quality and build quality pretty amazing for their price range. Any and all opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

They are a Klipsch product, so I'm sure they sound great, (I have never own or listened to any). Klipsch does lots of R&D to create a good product. All that being said I would not put them on par with heritage or reference. But maybe I'm just an anti-big box Klipsch snob.

Guest srobak

They were sold at Best Buy back in the day as their entry HT line. That being said - I have had a Synergy Sub12 mated to the rest of my RF's in a 5.1 and it has been nothing short of awesome. The Sub12 is a jackhammer with a 650w amp and I don't have a single complaint with it. That being said - I did A/B the Synergy mains and surrounds against the RFs - and there was a night and day difference. The RF's were more than worth the doubling in price - but so long as you got a good deal on them the Synergy's are decent.

• Moderators

Nothing wrong with Synergy at all, my first set of Klipsch were 5 Synergys for HT, you can't beat their sound for the price. They are also made well and will last, gave them to a relative years ago and they still sound like new.