Klipsch cornwall what spade?

player77

I would like to buy the blue jeans 10 awg belkin cable with the banana plug and spade terminated.

The problem is the spades look to big. What size spade exactly would fit does anybody know? I had asked blue jeans but they didnt seem familiar with the cornwalls.

Thanks

I don't know the exact size, but I believe Stuart at Vampire Wire would know, and his spades are definitely quality. Those vintage tolerances are very tight, so they have to be almost exactly the right size -- a hair too big or too small, and you have to start twisting and bending things to make them fit. It's worth it to get just the right size IMO.

If they use the same terminal strips as the Khorn a lug for #10 wire to fit a #6 screw is what is needed. Panduit makes such a product, last time I checked. If they don't use one like that, order the ends bare and put them on yourself, or your have an electrician do it if you don't have the right crimper.