Off Klipsch topic...wow

allgonoshow

I don't get out much...

anyone heard of this stuff, spoke to a local guy online who has a 7.3

setup, all self powered.

he has an integra pre/pro for sale and I asked what he had for an amp. No amp, all in the speakers

Seaton sound

http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/

http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/post/Product-Listing-Availability-Status-and-Pricing-3364736

• Moderators

How's that possible with 12 million posts?

I don't get out much either,

That's why, I busy posting. [:o]

I have know idea how it got that high, I think someone stuck some extras in there. It can not be mine I still can't type or spell which is why I joined.

I heard three of the Catalyst 12cs and four of the Sparks in this line this past Thursday. He also has four of the submersive subs....

His room had some incredible treatments, which helped quite a bit.

The sound was better than I can describe... Truly felt like I was in a small commercial theater, but only better. I have these on my future upgrade list, but they are quite the speaker..

I heard three of the Catalyst 12cs and four of the Sparks in this line this past Thursday. He also has four of the submersive subs....

The sound was better than I can describe... Truly felt like I was in a small commercial theater, but only better. I have these on my future upgrade list, but they are quite the speaker..

Where the Catalyst speakers as bright as your RF-7 IIs? I've read that some people said that the Catalysts are not "bright enough" and a little too laid back. Any comments/opinions will be appreciated.

Secondly, how do you like your TGA-7401? I am planning on adding it to my home theater. Did you compare it to any other amps?

I found mention of these on AVSForum.com. Apparently they are pretty highly respectable speakers, as well as their subwoofers.

Seaton Umbralla Thread

There is also mention of Danley speakers. They make horn loaded speakers as well. Something about the dimension of the horns he uses that he calls Synergy Horns is supposed to make the soundfield more 3d. Seems pretty interesting.

Where the Catalyst speakers as bright as your RF-7 IIs? I've read that some people said that the Catalysts are not "bright enough" and a little too laid back. Any comments/opinions will be appreciated.

Secondly, how do you like your TGA-7401? I am planning on adding it to my home theater. Did you compare it to any other amps?

I wouldn't use the word "laid back" to describe these speakers... They were in my face and seemed bright enough for me. My room isn't ideal, so I probably don't know how good my speakers can sound. That will be changing in the next couple months with a pending move...

Love my Sunfire TGA-7401.. Had an Emotiva XPA-3 before this and several years before that used some outlaw products. It was the best choice for my needs as well since I needed 7 channels in one unit. I know better options are out there. In fact, I like the build of the Emotivas and if I would have stuck with them if I had the space. Especially since they released the XPR-5. That paired with a XPA-2 would have been perfect for me, just didn't have rack space and power.

I wouldn't use the word "laid back" to describe these speakers... They were in my face and seemed bright enough for me. My room isn't ideal, so I probably don't know how good my speakers can sound. That will be changing in the next couple months with a pending move...

Love my Sunfire TGA-7401.. Had an Emotiva XPA-3 before this and several years before that used some outlaw products. It was the best choice for my needs as well since I needed 7 channels in one unit. I know better options are out there. In fact, I like the build of the Emotivas and if I would have stuck with them if I had the space. Especially since they released the XPR-5. That paired with a XPA-2 would have been perfect for me, just didn't have rack space and power.

Thanks for the feedback.

You said that there are better options out there than the Sunfire; can you name any in the same price range as the Sunfire? Secondly, do you leave your TGA-7401 on all the time or do you use its auto-on feature?