Audioholics 2012 GTG Event in Tarpon Springs, Florida on Oct 26 - 27th

Youthman

• Moderators

You are quite welcome. Sorry I'm not much of a "reviewer" and my thoughts are often simple and non-technical. I too wish there were more of these types of events around here. This is one of the few I have actually been to.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The last vendor I visited was the Salk Demo Room. This was my first experience with Salk. From the moment I walked into the room, I knew this was a very nice, high end setup. From the elegant design of the speakers to the sultry sound of the music playing, what was there not to like about them. Georgeous exotic finishes, unique looking, quality build....these were dreamy to look at as well as to hear.

I took tons of photos of the Salk speakers. Enjoy!

Salk.jpg

Salk-1.jpg

Salk-2.jpg

Salk-3.jpg

Salk-4.jpg

Salk-5.jpg

Edited by Youthman

• Moderators

So as you can see, the Audioholics GTG 2012 was a pure treat to attend. Lots of great vendors, incredible looking and sounding gear and a great fellowship with other audio enthusiasts and audiophiles. A huge thanks to Audioholics for putting on such a great event. I look forward to attending next year's event as well. [:D]