F20 build *FINISHED*

boomer76

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I've done is turn the dial up about a quarter of the way and watched the beginning of the dark knight..... Holy Moses !!! My son ran down the stairs and wife about filled her drawers.... As for me it punched me in the chest, and in the gut, and in the butt!!! Lol vey good bass response, very good sound in tight response and with big booms, only can imagine how much more this thing has in the tank!!! Will give a full response once I test it out more about the whole process, so far A+++ and +!!!

Given the money I spent , about 700 bucks, I couldn't have made a better choice in building this sub, I haven't heard any other sub from a manufacturer come closeto the output of this sub, I could literarily blow the windows out of my house , which leads me to the point that a 300w amp is more than enough, save yourself 100 bucks...... Thanks to everyone on this forum steering me in the right direction.... Anybody second guessing themselves about building a sub should take it from me.... If I can do it, someone who has very little woodworking experience and just a good drill and tape measure.....you can do it too.... Save yourself 800+ dollars ...... Thanks again guys.... Ask me anything you guys want to know and I'll do my best to answer them....

Well all I've done is turn the dial up about a quarter of the way and watched the beginning of the dark knight..... Holy Moses !!! My son ran down the stairs and wife about filled her drawers.... As for me it punched me in the chest, and in the gut, and in the butt!!! Lol vey good bass response, very good sound in tight response and with big booms, only can imagine how much more this thing has in the tank!!! Will give a full response once I test it out more about the whole process, so far A+++ and +!!!

Great job! I bet your son and wife are proud to have such a handy dad/husband!