SOLD! Yamaha DVD-S2500 DVD, CD, SACD DVD-A Player

jhoak

This has been SOLD!

I put this guy up for sale last August. It sold rather quickly. When I tested it prior to shipping I found what I thought was a problem with the analog output. I refunded the buyer and put it in my rack as an occasional CD player. I recently discovered that it was the TV I was using that had the problem and not the DVD player. So I'm putting it back up for sale.

It is in very good condition and operationally perfect. I've yet to have a CD or DVD that it wouldn't play perfectely. I no longer own any SACDs or DVD-As but when I did it played them all without any issues. Included is the remote control, power cord, original box, packing, paperwork, and a pair of interconnects thay you'll likely want to throw away.

Detailed info about the model can be found here:http://usa.yamaha.com/product_archive/audio-visual/dvd-s2500_black__u/?mode=model

If you've been looking for a way to check out SACDs and DVD-As without plunking down the coin for a new player here's your chance.

Asking price is $75.00 and includes USPS Parcel Post delivery to a CONUS address. No extra charge for PayPal as I prefer it for payment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!