RB41 II Black in Jax Fl.

zrxmike

Hello all! I have a pair of these in 10 out of 10 condition with the original boxes to ship them if needed. They are less than two year's old and were lightly used for less than six months as surround's in my home theater. I will send pictures if requested but, as I said, they are in new condition.

I prefer local pickup but will ship at your cost. Price is 160.00 for the pair if picked up.

If you have questions, you can call me at 904-642-2930 after 5:30 PM EST.

Bump.....Is my price too high or are these just too "low end" for the folks on here?

I would not say they are too high but they are just not a speaker that is requested that often. They are somewhat smallish so they are limited with their uses and would probably work better as a height speaker or in a small 2-channel system with a sub.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

That's good to hear! They are nice speakers. Frankly, I have been shocked by the lack of response on a Klipsch fanboy site.

I just had a set of KG3.5's that I decided to use instead, other wise I would keep them.

They are small, but isn't small a good thing for "bookshelf" speakers :)

That's good to hear! They are nice speakers. Frankly, I have been shocked by the lack of response on a Klipsch fanboy site.

I just had a set of KG3.5's that I decided to use instead, other wise I would keep them.

fanboy site ?

fanboy site ?

+1 I take a little bit of offense to that sir

Sorry boys, I did not realize you are so sensitive!

I guess some of you did not notice, I am replacing Klipsch with Klipsch. In addition my mains and center are klipsch. I bought the 3.5's 25 years ago so I have been a Klipsch fan boy for a long time.

The statement was not intended as a criticism.

Sorry boys, I did not realize you are so sensitive!

I guess some of you did not notice, I am replacing Klipsch with Klipsch. In addition my mains and center are klipsch. I bought the 3.5's 25 years ago so I have been a Klipsch fan boy for a long time.

The statement was not intended as a criticism.

No offence taken, Just don't consider myself a fanboy in the way the term is usually used on the web.