Mystery Klipsch Speakers in Nashville

fan4fan1

Don't you just love the fine print trickster ads . . . $175 in the big heading ..... "Each" in small print. Even when it looks like an ok deal at $350, makes you wonder what else is being hidden inside the speakers for a surprise after you buy. Any buyer ought to open them up first, not just audition them. No affiliation.

Not monitors, those are trap cabinets mains. Those are 3002's and kick butt. 15" 2-ways. Better driver than the KP362. Grab them quick. $350 is a great price if all is functional. Usual going rate for used is $350 per box!

Wow! What a great Forum because of members like you willing to share knowledge! Thanks from all of us still on a steep learning curve!

Would any of you happen to know details on this pair of speakers:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/msd/3615115868.html

Sorry, I don't know how to make this a "link". Would like more info and an idea of whether this is a good price.

If you did not want them, wish I had time to run get them myself. I could see those added to my basement workshop! :-)

• Moderators

Don't you just love the fine print trickster ads . . . $175 in the big heading ..... "Each" in small print.

I don't see anything wrong with their ad. It's apparent it's a music store and they typically price speakers as "Each". I do not see any hidden agenda there. Price is right out in the open. [;)]

Just spoke to the seller, was surprised to find out he's an old high school friend. They are KP 3802-C's. And being on a Scala-Quest at the moment I'm not going to buy them. But if anyone wants to pay me some gas for a trip to Nashville, I'll be glad to pick them up and hold onto them for an eventual pick-up.