Synergy with Icon?

Ssoto0055

Hello all. New to the forum. Ok so I have the Synergy F-2 for towers with the C-2 center channel. Well somehow, one of them crapped out. Well not crapped out but it sounds bad now. I saw some liquid there, so I am thinking my daughter found a way to get milk or juice in it. Now I know that my speakers are discontinued so I can't go out and buy one and I worry about getting something on Craigslist or Ebay that I can't go inspect first. Is there anything I can get like the Icon KF-26 for example? I know it's important to have all 3 front channels the same to keep the same timbre. This one seems similar to what I have, or is there something else out there that may match. I really cant afford to replace everything right now. Thanks everyone.

Welcome

Which speaker got damaged?..The center or one of the towers?

Your correct about wanting to keep your speakers the same, especially if its your mains.

Where are you located? I have an f-2 system that is not in use,,,, but I couldn't sell just one of the mains,,, and with shipping it may be easier to go wit the icon's,,,i would have no problem selling the center if thats what you need...I live in Nebraska.

Mark

The center is fine. It's one of my towers that got damaged. I live in Miami so shipping would be rediculous. That's what makes it all that much worse. If I can find something that matches what I already have would be great. Or am I going to have to replace both towers, with what and will they work fine with the C2 center channel?