Upgraded center

Coleman

I sold my RC52ii to a co-worker and upgraded to the RC62ii for under 100$. My wife says NO MORE upgrading after this. I told her I just have my fronts to do then I promise I'm done until next year then I will do my AVR. She just shook her head and I told her to read this to help her understand. http://www.avsforum.com/a/catching-the-home-theater-illness Lets just say I better take her shopping this weekend or I'll be in the doghouse after my new center arrives next week. [:P]

Lets just say I better take her shopping this weekend or I'll be in the doghouse after my new center arrives next week. Stick out tongue

lol....reminded me of a current local CL ad.......http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ele/3692159559.html

"Ever buy something for your wife just to find out that you were the only one who wanted it.. That's what I did. I just got this theater system for my wife's birthday and to save my marriage it has to go; so that I can re-shop for her.. I ordered it from Crutchfield.com and paid 599.00. This is NEW IN THE BOX NEVER OPENED"

Rf-82ii's in your future? Hope so! Your gonna love the difference in those centers. It's a much larger sounding speaker! Huge upgrade! Good job

Yes I'm thinking the 82ii's would be a nice combo with what I already have. They are kinda big for my livingroom though but we do plan on buying a house in the near future.