Midrange horns for La-Scalas

Escher

Now I just have to get the cabinets and make sure they are solid enough to start this process..

I was surprised with my find. Driving through the small town where I live, saw them sitting on a porch.The owner of the house told me they belonged to a former tenant, who I got it touch with. $100 for the pair. The wood is worth that, and they are solid.The EV drivers are ok, so that's a plus.

I imagine that Klipsch has the K401 in stock... really.

Bruce

Escher,

One thought on ordering the K-401 from Klipsch. Now that i think about it, i recalling calling Klipsch once to order k-401 and the rep told me he had to change screens to find it. if it turns out that you want to order these from Klipsch, i think they can be had from there. it would just take asking the rep to ask another rep or a supervisor to find a seasoned enough person to know where to look.

think it would be worth a call or email to Bob Crites before calling Klipsch again for a retry. it's not a bad for Klipsch. Don't imagine they get very many calls for that part.

Bruce,

I think Dave has Al K's adapters for 2" 1.4" or 1" drivers.

I know, I know... I also have some half finished tractrix mid horns for some 5 inch drivers. Just can't seem to find the time. Like trying to get away to work on a homily... [;)]

Bruce

Breaks my heart, but reality has set in...

I just can't swing the refurb... too many competing hobbies and next to no disposable income...

So - I just posted them in the Alerts.. I'm going to help the owner find a taker...