RF-63's In Central Florida

willland

Go get ya some matching rears.

I am sure for multichannel music adding a pair of 63's as surrounds definitely would be the way to go but believe it or not, I really like the RS-35's as surrounds. They hold their own pretty well. Besides that, those RF-63's are black and I would only want a pair in cherry.

It looks like my next purchase is going to be a very sweet and almost new cherry SVS SB13 Plus. I just need to sell one more piece of gear and I am good to go.

Bill

Cherry as in mint? Or cherry as in color?

If you are referring to the RF-63's, cherry veneer.

If you are talking about the SVS SB13 Plus, cherry wood side panels. I guess the sub is also in "mint" condition.

Bill

That SB13 Plus looks like it'll be awesome Bill! When you get it, how will you incorporate it into your system?

I will move my RSW-10d out of the left front corner and place it next to my listening chair firing towards the front wall. The SVS will be in opposite front corner(left) of my Revel B15 where the RSW-10d is currently placed. I know I will have to run Audyssey MultEQ XT again to smooth things out. All three subs, though from different mfr's, are tonally similar and are very musical so integrating the three should not be too difficult.

Bill