FS: never touched EV T35 tweets

Arash

I just grabbed a KH speaker which is equipped with T35 tweets. speakers are new old stock, tweeters as well. I think T35 is the K-77 used in Heritage Klipsch. I don't know if there is brand new T35/K-77 but surly this pr is among the best.

KH speakers I got were never powered when I took them

Do you have pics? How old are they and what is the price... and are they shipping from Iran? If so what is the shipping price..?

I am obviously interested - lol

Thanks

Uh actually speakers were absolutely brand new, never powered. so tweeters are 100% stock like manufacturer put them inside back then in 60s or 70s, so you take tweets as NOS, maybe the only difference is the soldering tail.the price is negotiable. the postal cost would be ~35USD.

note: I use PayPal and I can ship the parcel before receiving the money for well-known users of Klipsch forum

pictures speak louder than words:

SAM_1388.jpg

Hello Arash,

It would be easier to date the speakers if you could post photos of the magnets.

Good luck with your sale.

Did you complete the Cornscalas you were building? Is there a thread about them?

Right, and we can see the impedance rating as well... And to clarify.. you do have a pair, correct?

SOLD SOLD SOLD

thanks everybody, thanks Klipsch community, thanks Mr. Klipsch for inventing some of the best speakers of history

Hello Arash,

It would be easier to date the speakers if you could post photos of the magnets.

Good luck with your sale.

Did you complete the Cornscalas you were building? Is there a thread about them?

Uh I appreciate your concern about Cornscala. I stopped that project now I'm waiting to receive my Faital Pro HF200 CDs and I've planed to build some wooden bi-radial horns to use with HF200s. the plan is to build a pair of La Scala bass bin (maybe ported) and use Faital on them