altec voice of the theater speakers

Taz

Found a set of these in stereo shop. Seen quite a bit of abuse to the cabinets but other wise seemed good. Asking price was something over 2K. But I might be able to pick themup for 2K if some "Member" is interested. 160 mile round trip for me. I have pallets and would only ask for fuel expense's and what it would take to prep for shipping. I believe I have most everything for shipping. Probably have to buy 4 tie down straps or build box to put them in. May be able to get pictures emailed to me which I could forward. Was told that if owner wanted to part them out they could get more for the parts then they are asking. SHMBO was with me and I just could not go for it. Really don't know what these go for. They are black with abuse of plywood showing. Don't know what it takes to power them watt wise. Could make telephone call if someone is interested. Not looking to make any $$$ for myself....................If anyone knows what these may be worth PLEASE let me know.....................Taz