FS - VHT Special 6 Ultra Tube Guitar Amp

Rick

Up for sale is my VHT Special 6 Ultra hand wired tube combo amp. I purchased it in August of last year, and it has been used very little. It is in mint condition, and comes from a child/smoke/pet free home. It will ship in the original box, with the power cord, foot switch, and manual.

http://www.vhtamp.com/products/the-special-series/special-6-ultra-combo

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vht-special-6-ultra-6w-1x12-hand-wired-tube-guitar-combo-amp

My asking price is $295 SHIPPED. I can only accept a Postal Money Order/Certified Check as payment, and will only ship to the ConUS.

photo VHTSpecial6Ultra012_zps1b8ad213.jpg

photo VHTSpecial6Ultra001_zps97b358b1.jpg

photo VHTSpecial6Ultra004_zpsfc47c904.jpg

photo VHTSpecial6Ultra005_zpse58b85f8.jpg

photo VHTSpecial6Ultra006_zps44e39d1f.jpg

I will also consider trading this for a nice smallish MUSICAL subwoofer.

How about a nice smallish MUSICAL subwoofer driver? The Q series is the most musical driver Ficar makes. I can also send a small sealed box carpeted for automotive use but will work in home. All you'd need is an amp stable to 2 Ohms to drive it. Anything up to 1500 watts will work.

How about a nice smallish MUSICAL subwoofer driver? The Q series is the most musical driver Ficar makes. I can also send a small sealed box carpeted for automotive use but will work in home. All you'd need is an amp stable to 2 Ohms to drive it. Anything up to 1500 watts will work.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably pass (even though that is an impressive looking driver!!)... I'm looking for a smallish "cube" type sub, and aesthetics are also very important as it will be in plain sight (I'll admit it, I'm a picky S.O.B.)...

No problem at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've got another smal sub for home use that you'd like but I'm going to hang on to that one. It's one I built.

Tease!! [:D]

I may also consider a quality SACD or Universal Disc player, as I want to stockpile as many as I can for the future. I currently have 4, but my favorite one (a Yamaha that was so generously "gifted" to me by another forum member[H]) needs repair at the moment, and I'm not sure when I'll get around to fixing it...

No problem at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've got another smal sub for home use that you'd like but I'm going to hang on to that one. It's one I built.

The forum is acting up again, this one TRIPLE POSTED!! [:|]

I know it is not a popular subject on the forum and people do not like change, but this forum software has been in need of a major upgrade for a LONG TIME...

Bump, with a price reduction to $275 SHIPPED.

Still looking for something trade worthy.

My youngest daughter will turn 15 tomorrow. For her birthday we bought her an electric/acoustic guitar (no amp). Lessons to follow.

At this point, I no longer need a sub, as I have purchased a pair of used Boston Acoustics powered towers... And I could really use the cash, so unless someone has a REALLY nice SACD or universal disc player, I do not wish to trade any longer... At my current asking price (with free shipping), I'm losing nearly $200, or 50% on a virtually brand new amp...